Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Well hello Arizona!

Can I just say that I was so excited to come to Arizona? Not only was all my family going to be there, but the weather was also really warm! And I got to see my horse again! And my cat! When I was down there on Friday, I mostly visited with my Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents, and my immediate family. Saturday morning I was awoken by my cousin Andrea. It was her 18th birthday and she wanted to go horseback riding. I was completely happy with that so we saddled up MarcoBars (my horse) and Brandy (Guy's horse). Guy, ended up saddling up Tuff, his other horse and riding with us for a while. Brandy was being a bit obnoxious and so I rode her while Andrea rode my horse MaroBars. We went over to my grandparents house where I gave all the little cousins rides on the horse for a while. After that, we went riding all the way into town and back home again. All in all, it took us about 5-6 hours..Little did I know I got fried! Oh well! It hurt a TON, but not much we could do about it. I spent Sunday with family and that was nice. Monday, I went back up to Rexburg. I did not enjoy the cold weather that greeted me, but I was happy to be back.







No comments:

Post a Comment

from Inseperable Pictures, Images and Photos